Good morning Crafty Stealers!
After a rainy and COLD start to our week, we are finally putting together a string of nice days. In honor of this glorious hint of spring, I thought we should have a STASH challenge and focus on FLOWERS.
So, if you have played along before, you know the drill, get some flowers and get to work. If not, here’s how to join in the fun:
- Create a project – it can be a card, a layout, a mixed-media piece or even home decor. You have a lot of leeway on this one, as the ONLY limitation you have is that there has to be at least one flower in your project. It can be one you’ve drawn, one you have stamped (like the great Fancy Pants Be You stamp above), one you’ve created, or a pre-made embellishment.
- Once you’ve finished, take a picture of your gorgeous creation and upload it somewhere linkable whether it be your blog or a photo-sharing site (for example a free account on Photobucket or Flickr or even a Facebook album that you have made public).
- Now, using the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post, enter your project!
- You’ll have until Monday, March 31st to get your entry in. The Linky will close at midnight CST.
- On Tuesday, April 1st, we will randomly choose one entry to receive a package of Crafty Steals goodies!
Be sure to head back to the blog on Sunday, and I’ll show you some of the cards that I made for this challenge AND a new way to make your own flowers. Here’s a sneak…
Can’t wait to see yours too!