We are so excited about today’s steal, our CraftySteals Holiday Chalkboard Tag Kit. This kit is all you need to dress up your table or the gifts under your tree!
This fun kit includes:
- 8 wooden chalkboard tags (these tags are two-sided and each comes with a jute string)
- 1 package of Fall leaves cutouts
- 1 package of wooden snowflake Christmas stickers
- CraftyBasics twine
- 1 chalkboard marker
- 1 project idea sheet
There are more ways to use tags these days other than putting them on a gift or gift bag (though these WOULD be fabulous for that!). You can also:
- use them as place cards to dress up your holiday tables
- string them together along the twine for a mini-banner
- use them as ornaments on a tree
- use them as signs to identify appetizers or dishes on a holiday buffet
- attach them to stockings
- use as a tag on a bottle of wine or cider as a hostess gift
PLUS, if you think you’ll need more than 8 tags, or want different colors of chalk markers? You can add on to your kit.
The fun thing about the chalkboard marker is that you can erase any mistakes – so you can be as creative as you’d like! If you want to erase, just use a damp cloth and wipe off the chalkboard marker. Try a new style of handwriting (check out dafont.com and try to copy your favorites) or even let the kids write the names for the holiday place cards. You can even use a stencil to get the look you want. The possibilities are many!
Here is one of the ideas you will find on your project sheet – you could use candy canes to hold the tag – as a place setting or on a holiday table as a small sign.
To make this: hot glue THREE candy canes together into an easel shape. Two will face the same direction, the other will face the opposite direction for balance.
These kits are a great project for not only you, but would make a great gift for any busy person in your life. Everything you need will come neatly packaged and ready for simple yet creative fun! We have a limited number of these kits, so grab them before they are gone!