Day 6 is here, and I am having such fun digging around in my stash and coming up with new card designs. Today is more of a winter scene but it’s also a great way to use your tools, bits and scraps.
- Card base (Mine is 4″ x 5.5″)
- Blue cardstock cut to fit card base (so mine is 3.75″ x 5.25″)
- Green (or green dominant) cardstock pieces – 2 cut to 2″ x 3″ and 1 cut 1″ x 2″
- White cardstock
- 2″ or larger circle punch (I used a 2.5″)
- Studio Calico wood veneers
First, put your blue background on the card base. It’s blue because, well, the sky is blue.
Next, cut your triangle trees by folding the rectangle vertically and then cutting from bottom corner to fold mark. (See pics below for a better illustration.)
Punch some white circles and then slice those in half and/or a little bit more than half.
Begin assembling your snowy scene by putting the half circles down in a pleasant arrangement.
Then do the same with your trees, perhaps tucking one or two behind a snowy hill.
Now add in the asterisks from the Studio Calico bundle – these are your sweet snowflakes!
Winter card done!
Hope it’s a great Friday and start to a fabulous weekend,
Questions or comments? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org